Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Family by Michelle


“Well, of course my family likes you, dear.”
“Oh, I don’t know, I get the feeling that I’m an outsider; no one talks to me, really.”
“Come on, what gives you that impression?”
“Well, last year at the dinner table while I was telling a story I caught your sisters rolling their eyes.”
“Nah, probably something in the air, of course they like you, it’s nothing.”
“And your mother didn’t have a chair for me at the table; she squeezed your place setting between the neighbor’s daughters.”
“You came in a little late behind a big crowd at the door, just a little oversight, I’m sure it’s nothing.”
“Everyone laughed a little too hard when I dropped deviled egg on my dress, for like 5 minutes.” 
“Spills can be funny, it’s nothing, dear.”
“SWEETIE, there was a magnet covering my face in the family photo on the fridge!”
*
BIO: Michelle ** coming **

No comments: